Sunday 18 January 2009

A New Beginning


Welcome to this new blog page in which I will share my memories which I hope you will find of interest .I have had a wonderful life ,Begining in my home town of Barrow in Furness and after many travels around the world now live in New Zealand where I now have a reputation as a leading Heratige Transport artist and cartoonist .I came across a website some time ago which was owned by a fellow Barrow expat John Earnshaw and through his site have become firm friends not only with John but many members of that site . I began a series of Prints for that site one of which you will see above of a 1950s Hollands Pies Van which has become a firm favorite There are many others in the collection which I will be adding to over the coming weeks .I also began writing a blog for that site but alas John has now decided to close it down but has designed this new site for me to continue recalling many happy days and the adventures I have had .(John is also working on a NEW site for the sale of the afore mentioned HERTITAGE PRINTS of which JOHN is the only source WORLDWIDE ) Details of which will appear soon (Please note the prints are COPYRIGHT of MYSELF & JOHN EARNSHAW---LRU2FORUMSPLUS )
You can also find out more about me and see my many paintings and cartoons by clicking on the link below
http://www.bluestarline.org/wallace_trickett/about_wallace_trickett.htm
Where you will find my e-mail address for any enquires you may have about commissions for paintings or maybe a humorous cartoon as a gift for a loved one or event

No comments:

Post a Comment